I am completely in love with blazers and I absolutely love a designer in The United Arab Emirates named Lady Fozaza who makes unique blazers that are to die for. But lets be real, we all live a hard knock life and spending that much on a blazer wasn't going to cut it for me. So I took matters into my own hands and made myself a spiked blazer. My inspiration was another amazing beauty blogger HudaBeauty. All I used were spiked studs which i got from a bracelet and a coral high shoulder blazer! Hope you guys enjoy this look :)
Hey guys!! Who ever said you cant wear bright colors all year round?! I was inspired by a picure I saw on lookbook and instagram by an amazing blogger I follow- Maytedoll, I wore this outfit for a day out in the city. Hope you guys love how I styled my obnoxious pink skirt ;)
Hey GUYS! its been sooo long but I am finally back ! Alhamdulilah the past year has been very busy and I just recently started my Masters so its been very hectic. I wanted to start off the new year with a new addition to my blog. I started filming my own makeup tutorials. I have yet to learn how to edit properly and do all the cool stuff like adding music, but I am learning inshaAllah :) . I hope you guys love it and watch how i do this makeup look. Enjoyyyy :) and please leave comments on what you guys want to see next! muaaahs!
This is the final look of the above tutorial. I hope you guys love!! :)
I also did my besties makeup for New Years and applied this look!
hey dolls! :) At first, I was hesitant about jumpsuits, but they have definitely grown on me, after figuring out the perfect way to wear them with a hijab. They are SUPER comfy and so trendy I LOVE it!!! They also have the element of modesty because they are loose in all the right places and just look so fab!! I recently wore this jumper I got from h&m to the beach :) how do you think this looks? did I pull it off??
I came across these pictures online and I fell in LOVE with this look. I love the high shoulder on these looks and the genie pants are one of my FAVORITES!! These outfits reminded me of Kim Kardashian and her high shoulder blazers!! what do you guys think???? :)
Hey everyone!! So I am going to start out with a wishlist of basic items that I want or have from 2011 that every girl should invest in. I will be putting together items from this year that are a must have in your closet ! Of course everything on my list will be for girls who are trying to keep it hijab friendly or even if you are not hijab-y, but want to keep it nice and covered :) so enjoy! :)
1)So the first thing on my list, is a white blazer. I have been running around everywhere to find one, but I was out of luck this year because, by the time I realized how much I needed a white blazer, the summer inventory was wiped out. Its okay because that will be one of the first things I purchase next summer! This is Kim Kardashian wearing a white blazer/jacket that I am in love with. I love that she paired it with a pair of leather leggings and black pumps. I absolutely love this look. You can pair a white blazer with anything you want, whether its jeans, khaki leggings, black leggings, genie pants etc.!
2) The second on my list are a pair of white pants. This is a basic item that every girl should have, especially for the summer. You can pair them with absolutely anything. This is a picture of me and my bestie, Meera. I wore my white pants the other night out with a tan shirt and nude belt and nude hijab =)
3) Third on my list are pair of camel and black braided belts. This item on my list is not specific but a bare necessity to rock with almost every outfit. I wear my belts with either my shirt tucked in or over a long loose shirt or dress. I recently got myself a nude patent leather belt to wear with my tans and nudes. If you wanna dress up an outfit go for the patent leather or plain leather thin belts!
4) A gold watch, whether it be a Michael Kors, Invicta, or Guess, is a must have! I got this watch recently as a gift from a special someone and I wear mine EVERYDAY with EVERYTHING. I absolutely love it. Gold is my new favorite color for accessories !
5) This summer bright color basics like pants or button downs or tanks were all over the place and I say a MUST GET. At first, I was a little hesitant about how I would be able to pull of the bright colored pants, but I took a risk and went with the coral orange and I fell in love! How do you think i did? I wore my orange pants with a satin white collared shirt from H&M and gold accessories!
6)My next item on the list are a pair of nude heels. They can either be peep toe or pumps or strappy sandals, but one of my favorites are the Steve Madden Caryssa !
7) A bulky necklace was one of the most popular necklace trends this year. Bulky necklaces are so cute with a casual day or a night out! Get them girls!! They are a Must!!...Forever 21 has an amazing selection for affordable prices!
8) The perfect flats are a must have and this year leopard and camel flats were everywhere. I love leopard prints, especially in a pair of flats.
9) Shoulder Bags are one of my most favorite accessories from this year. If you girls havent gone out and bought yourself one of them, you definitely should!!! I currently have myself 5 of them but still want more!! they are so comfortable and go with almost anything you wear!